|Cryptology ePrint Archive|
|Organisation:||International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR)|
|Location:||Latitude: 34.423400 & Longitude: -119.704400, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository providing access to the publication output relating to the relevant discipline. The site replaces the Theory of Cryptology Library, the contents of which are included in this site. Users can get updates on the latest papers submitted by RSS feeds and articles can be accessed in postscript, gzipped postscript, or PDF formats.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||10441 items (2017-03-23)|
|Subjects:||Mathematics and Statistics; Computers and IT|
|Contacts:||1. Christian Cachin (email@example.com), Site Administrator, Tel. 411-724-8989|
2. Kevin McCurley (firstname.lastname@example.org), Technical Administrator
3. email@example.com, Site Editor
|OpenDOAR ID:||591, Last reviewed: 2011-01-20 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/591/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Mathematics and Statistics
- The repository holds all types of materials.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the subject community, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for relevance to the scope of the repository
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
Grade: Preservation policies defined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- The earlier version may be withdrawn from public view.
- No closure policy defined.