|JHSPH OpenCourseWare (Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health's OpenCourseWare)|
|Organisation:||Johns Hopkins School of Public Health|
University of Texas at San Antonio
|Address:||San Antonio, TX 78249|
|Location:||Latitude: 29.567600 & Longitude: -98.605100, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is an institutional repository providing access to a portion of the courseware used by the School of Public Health. The site is available in English or Chinese (both simplified and traditional). Each course includes at least a syllabus and lecture notes. The following are also included for some of the courses: assignments, reading lists and examination materials.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||166 items (2017-03-23)|
|Subjects:||Health and Medicine|
|Remarks:||Funders: William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||599, Last reviewed: 2008-05-01 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/599/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- For more information see webpage: http://ocw.jhsph.edu/help.cfm.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.