|GloPAD (Global Performing Arts Database)|
|Organisation:||GloPAC (Global Performing Arts Consortium)|
|Address:||378 Rockefeller Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca,, NY 14853|
|Location:||Latitude: 42.444600 & Longitude: -76.499300, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository collects and providing materials relating to the performing arts, with materials contributed from eight universities, three museums and five performing arts organisations. The site interface is available in 5 languages: Chinese, English, German, Japanese and Russian.|
|Type:||Aggregating - Operational|
|Size:||7831 items (2017-04-27)|
|Subjects:||Fine and Performing Arts|
|Content:||Unpublished; Books; Datasets; Multimedia|
|Languages:||English; German; Russian; Japanese|
|Contacts:||firstname.lastname@example.org, Organisational Contact, Tel. 607-255-1341|
|Remarks:||Partners: Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)|
|OpenDOAR ID:||626, Last reviewed: 2012-01-24 - Missing data is needed for: Software & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/626/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Fine and Performing Arts
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.