|RePEc (Research Papers in Economics)|
|Organisation:||RePEc Project, USA|
|Address:||C F Baum, Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill MA 024|
|Location:||Latitude: 40.070400 & Longitude: -75.209900, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository providing access to the publication output relating to the relevant discipline. RePEc is a volunteer driven project and users can access author and institutional contacts in addition to the 400,000+items, of which 300,000+ are fully downloadable as Open Access documents.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||2000000 items (2017-03-23)|
|Subjects:||Business and Economics|
|Content:||Articles; Unpublished; Books; Software|
|Contacts:||1. email@example.com, RePEc team|
2. firstname.lastname@example.org, Site Assistance
|OpenDOAR ID:||645, Last reviewed: 2008-06-26 - Missing data is needed for: Software & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/645/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Business and Economics
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.