|bepress Legal Repository|
|Organisation:||Berkeley Electronic Press (Bepress)|
|Address:||2809 Telegraph Avenue, Suite 202, Berkeley, CA 94705|
|Location:||Latitude: 37.872100 & Longitude: -122.268440, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository providing access to the publication output relating to law and law-related research. A RSS feed is available for anyone interested in keeping up-to-date with newly added materials.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||373924 items (2017-03-23)|
|Subjects:||Law and Politics|
|OpenDOAR ID:||652, Last reviewed: 2012-06-18 - Missing data is needed for: Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/652/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided:
- the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given
- the repository is mentioned
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Law and Politics
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.