|Illinois Air Photo Imagebase|
|Organisation:||Digital Services and Development Unit|
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
|Address:||1408 West Gregory Drive Urbana, IL 61801|
|Location:||Latitude: 40.099520 & Longitude: -88.212030, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is an image repository containing highly detailed aerial photographs around Illinois. Specific features were targeted, including the Illinois River, the Champaign-Urbana region, Joliet, and southern Cook county. The images were largely created between 1938-1954.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Remarks:||Partners: Illinois State Library, Scantech Color Systems, Inc.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||664, Last reviewed: 2006-09-01 - Missing data is needed for: Number of items, OAI-PMH, Software, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/664/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Multidisciplinary
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.