|CAUSEweb.org (Consortium for the Advancement of Undergraduate Statistics Education)|
|Organisation:||Consortium for the Advancement of Undergraduate Statistics Education (CAUSE)|
National Science Foundation (NSF)
|Address:||4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230|
|Location:||Latitude: 38.879800 & Longitude: -77.110830, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository of resources for advanced undergraduate statistics education. It contains the publication output and a substantial number of resources gathered by the Consortium for the Advancement of Undergraduate Statistics Education. The bulk of the material is provided via links to external sources.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||1793 items (2015-04-13)|
|Subjects:||Mathematics and Statistics|
|Content:||Articles; Theses; Learning Objects|
|Contacts:||email@example.com, General Enquiries|
|OpenDOAR ID:||672, Last reviewed: 2012-06-26 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/672/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the original rights permission statement is given
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Mathematics and Statistics
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.