|DSAL (Digital South Asia Library)|
|Organisation:||CRL (Center for Research Libraries)|
|Address:||The Center for Research Libraries, 6050 S. Kenwood Avenue, Chicago, IL 60637-2804|
|Location:||Latitude: 41.879500 & Longitude: -87.624300, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository providing access to digital materials for reference and research of South Asia. Well supported with background information and guidance documentation.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Subjects:||Geography and Regional Studies|
|Content:||Articles; References; Books; Datasets; Multimedia|
|Languages:||English; Urdu; Hindi|
|Contacts:||1. Gerald Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org), Project Manager|
2. James Nye (email@example.com), Co-Director
|OpenDOAR ID:||674, Last reviewed: 2008-06-25 - Missing data is needed for: Number of items, OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/674/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Geography and Regional Studies
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.