|Central Florida Memory|
|Organisation:||Institute of Museum and Library Services|
|Address:||1800 M Street NW, 9th Floor, Washington, DC 20036-5802|
|Location:||Latitude: 38.892100 & Longitude: -77.024100, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository providing access to a digital collection of historical material about Central Florida, as well as resources for history education about the region.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||7756 items (2017-04-27)|
|Software:||CONTENTdm, Version: 188.8.131.522s|
|Subjects:||Geography and Regional Studies; History and Archaeology|
|Content:||Theses; Books; Multimedia|
|OpenDOAR ID:||675, Last reviewed: 2012-05-15 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/675/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Geography and Regional Studies
- History and Archaeology
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.