|Organisation:||University of Virginia|
|Address:||PO Box 400113, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4113|
|Location:||Latitude: 38.032180 & Longitude: -78.477480, Google Map|
|Tel.:||+1 (434) 924-3021|
|Fax:||+1 (434) 924-1431|
|Description:||This is a subject based repository focusing on the history of the Jamestown colony, Virginia.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Subjects:||Geography and Regional Studies; History and Archaeology; Law and Politics|
|Content:||Unpublished; Learning Objects; Multimedia; Special|
|Remarks:||Special items include: newspapers, maps, court records, labor contracts and letters.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||694, Last reviewed: 2006-10-03 - Missing data is needed for: Number of items, OAI-PMH, Software, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/694/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Geography and Regional Studies
- History and Archaeology
- Law and Politics
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.