|Archive of Popular American Music (APAM)|
University of California, Los Angeles
|Location:||Latitude: 34.053290 & Longitude: -118.245030, Google Map|
|Description:||The UCLA Music Library's Archive of Popular American Music is a research collection covering the history of popular music in the United States from 1790 to the present. The collection is one of the largest in the country, numbering almost 450,000 pieces of sheet music, anthologies, and arrangements for band and orchestra. The collection also includes 62,500 recordings on disc, tape, and cylinder.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||512500 items (2013-06-07)|
|Subjects:||Fine and Performing Arts|
|Contacts:||firstname.lastname@example.org, University Webmaster|
|Remarks:||Speical Items: Sheet Music|
|OpenDOAR ID:||732, Last reviewed: 2012-08-01 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Software & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/732/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.