|JSC Reduced Gravity Program Photographs|
|Organisation:||Johnson Space Center (JSC)|
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
|Address:||NASA Headquarters, Suite 5K39, Washington, DC 20546-0001|
|Location:||Latitude: 38.887020 & Longitude: -77.021140, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a governmental repository that contains photographs from NASA’s Reduced-Gravity Program, operated by the Johnson Space Center (JSC) in Houston, Texas. Some of the site has restricted access but most images including the student campaign photos can be viewed freely.|
|Type:||Governmental - Operational|
|Subjects:||Physics and Astronomy|
|OpenDOAR ID:||734, Last reviewed: 2009-03-13 - Missing data is needed for: Number of items, OAI-PMH, Software, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/734/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.