|Auburn University Digital Library|
|Organisation:||Auburn University Library|
|Address:||Auburn, Alabama 36849|
|Location:||Latitude: 32.607420 & Longitude: -85.481750, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the archives and collections of institution. Its purpose is to develop accessible digital collections of materials that support the teaching and research of AU faculty and students. Users can browse/search material and read a short description about each collection.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||29219 items (2017-03-23)|
|Contacts:||1. email@example.com, Site Administrator|
2. Midge Coates (firstname.lastname@example.org), Digital Projects Librarian
|Remarks:||Special Items: History of Auburn University, Board of Trustees Minutes, University Yearbooks, Sheet Music, architectural water colours, architectural designs, letters, diaries.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||736, Last reviewed: 2014-05-14 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/736/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.