|Electronic Environmental Resources Library (eERL)|
|Organisation:||Advanced Technology Environmental Education Center (ATEEC)|
|Address:||500 Belmont Road, Bettendorf, Iowa 52722|
|Location:||Latitude: 41.525800 & Longitude: -90.496800, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository providing access to the publication output to the relevant discipline. The online collection of environmental and sustainability resources is for community college educators, students, practitioners and the public.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||13517 items (2017-03-23)|
|Subjects:||Agriculture, Food and Veterinary; Earth and Planetary Sciences; Ecology and Environment|
|Content:||References; Conferences; Unpublished; Learning Objects|
|OpenDOAR ID:||775, Last reviewed: 2012-07-18 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/775/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Ecology and Environment
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.