|kydl OAI Archive|
|Organisation:||Kentucky Virtual Library|
|Address:||Kentucky Virtual Library, 1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 320, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601|
|Location:||Latitude: 38.189400 & Longitude: -84.871500, Google Map|
|Tel.:||502 573 1555|
|Fax:||502 573 0222|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository providing access to digitised primary and secondary resources relating to the history and heritage of Kentucky. Some items, mainly audio files, are not available via Open Access and are only available as bibliographic records, however, many audio entries have transcripts available.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||961099 items (2014-05-23)|
|Subjects:||Geography and Regional Studies; History and Archaeology|
|Content:||Books; Learning Objects; Multimedia|
|Contacts:||email@example.com, General Enquiries|
|Remarks:||These resources are made available from the collections and archives housed by colleges and universities in the Kentucky area.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||789, Last reviewed: 2012-08-20 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/789/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Geography and Regional Studies
- History and Archaeology
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies defined
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
- The repository is working with external partners to convert or migrate file formats
- The repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
- No closure policy defined.