|Organisation:||Ibiblio: The public's library and digital archive|
|Address:||Chapel Hill, North Carolina,|
|Location:||Latitude: 35.913200 & Longitude: -79.055800, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a video streaming repository of documentary films, produced by independent filmmakers, about American folk or roots cultures. Folkstreams is a non-profit organization set up in the state of Virginia by the Dewey Ballantine Law firm in Washington, DC. The site is hosted by ibiblio.org, a public library and digital archive. An RSS feed is available for users Keep up-to-date with new additions to the site.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||303 items (2017-04-27)|
|Subjects:||Fine and Performing Arts; History and Archaeology|
|OpenDOAR ID:||801, Last reviewed: 2010-01-25 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Software, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/801/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Arts and Humanities General
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.