|LOUISiana Digital Library Server Respository|
|Organisation:||LOUIS (Louisiana Library Network)|
Louisiana State University (LSU)
|Address:||114 David Boyd Hall, Baton Rouge, LA 70803|
|Location:||Latitude: 30.411620 & Longitude: -91.183220, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository providing access to the unique cultural and historical resources of Louisiana's libraries, archives, museums, and other cultural institutions. Main topics include American history, with an emphasis on the Louisiana area.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||170968 items (2017-03-30)|
|Subjects:||Geography and Regional Studies; History and Archaeology|
|Content:||Articles; Multimedia; Special|
|Contacts:||email@example.com, Site Administrator|
|Remarks:||Special Items: Digitised historical primary and secondary sources.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||817, Last reviewed: 2013-10-02 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/817/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Geography and Regional Studies
- History and Archaeology
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.