|Traveling Culture: Circuit Chautauqua in the Twentieth Century|
|Organisation:||The Library of Congress|
University of Iowa Libraries
|Address:||100 Main Library, Iowa City, IA 52242-1420|
|Location:||Latitude: 41.660410 & Longitude: -91.548270, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is an institutional repository providing access to the publication output of 7,949 publicity brochures, promotional advertisements and talent circulars for some 4,546 performers who were part of the Chautauqua circuit. These talent brochures are drawn from the Records of the Redpath Lyceum Bureau, held by the University of Iowa Libraries. Users can browse by subject or name.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||8700 items (2014-09-17)|
|OpenDOAR ID:||819, Last reviewed: 2008-05-02 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Software, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/819/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.