|National Academies Press (NAP)|
|Organisation:||The National Academies|
|Address:||The National Academies Press, 500 Fifth Street NW, Lockbox 285, Washington, DC 20055|
|Location:||Latitude: 38.892100 & Longitude: -77.024100, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is an organisational repository of ebooks published by the company which can be read online for free, with the option to buy the PDF file or hardcopy. Some items are not available via Open Access and are only available as bibliographic records with summaries.
Registered users can set up email alerts to notify them of newly added relevant content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||9004 items (2017-04-21)|
|Subjects:||Science General; Health and Medicine; Technology General; Education|
|Contacts:||Sandy Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Publishing Operations, Tel. 202-334-3157|
|OpenDOAR ID:||822, Last reviewed: 2008-06-26 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Software & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/822/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.