|NEEDS (National Engineering Education Delivery System)|
|Organisation:||NEEDS (National Engineering Education Delivery System)|
|Address:||NEEDS Headquarters, 2111 ABC Etcheverry Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720-1740|
|Location:||Latitude: 37.872200 & Longitude: -122.268400, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository providing access to the publication output of NEEDS and educational online resources relating to engineering and related subjects. Most resources are links to external service providers which have been evaluated by the NEEDS staff as well as by other users. The site is well supported with background information and guidance documentation.|
|Type:||Aggregating - Broken|
|Subjects:||Science General; Technology General|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Unpublished; Special|
|Remarks:||Special Items: Aggregated educational web resources.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||827, Last reviewed: 2015-04-01 - Missing data is needed for: Number of items, Software, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/827/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Science General
- Technology General
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.