|Open Video Project|
|Organisation:||SILS (School of Information and Library Science)|
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
|Location:||Latitude: 35.913200 & Longitude: -79.055800, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository providing access to the digitised video content submitted to the Open Video Project and the project’s publications. The majority of the video content available is documentaries and other educational material, suitable for a range of ages. The videos are online as both a storyboard and mpeg clip and are made available under Creative Commons Licenses. Downloads can take some time but the quality is very good. The site is well supported with background information and guidance documentation.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||3927 items (2015-04-02)|
|Subjects:||Science General; Library and Information Science|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Unpublished; Multimedia|
|Contacts:||Barbara Wildemuth (firstname.lastname@example.org), General Project Information|
|OpenDOAR ID:||831, Last reviewed: 2012-08-20 - Missing data is needed for: Software & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/831/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Science General
- Arts and Humanities General
- Library and Information Science
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.