|Organisation:||Charles E. Shain Library|
|Address:||270 Mohegan Ave, New London, CT 06320|
|Location:||Latitude: 41.349300 & Longitude: -72.105100, Google Map|
|Description:||Institutional repository providing access to the publication output of the organisation. Includes a paper of the day highlighted. Registered users, not limited to institutional members, can set up email alerts or an RSS feed to notify them of newly added relevant content. A participant in the LASR (Liberal Arts Scholarly Repository) consortium project.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||7238 items (2017-04-27)|
|Content:||Articles; Theses; Unpublished|
|Contacts:||Mark Braunstein (firstname.lastname@example.org), Visual Resources Librarian, Tel. 860-439-2729|
|OpenDOAR ID:||85, Last reviewed: 2014-06-05 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/85/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.