|Organisation:||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Location:||Latitude: 35.913200 & Longitude: -79.055800, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a digital collection of freely available information spanning subjects such as music, literature, art, history, science, politics, and cultural studies. Some of the information is hosted by ibiblio but many are links to external service providers. A RSS feed is available for anyone interested in keeping up-to-date with newly added materials.|
|Type:||Aggregating - Operational|
|Size:||927 items (2016-02-22)|
|Subjects:||Science General; Technology General; Arts and Humanities General; Social Sciences General|
|Content:||References; Conferences; Theses; Unpublished; Books; Learning Objects; Multimedia; Software|
|Languages:||English; French; Italian; Chinese|
|Remarks:||ibiblio.org is a collaboration of the Center for the Public Domain and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||857, Last reviewed: 2012-06-11 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/857/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Multidisciplinary
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, academic staff, registered students, and employees of the subject community
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for relevance to the scope of the repository
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.