|Images of the Caribbean Diaspora: Book Jacket Art|
|Organisation:||UIC University Library|
UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago)
|Address:||801 S. Morgan, MC 234, Chicago, Illinois 60607|
|Location:||Latitude: 41.876230 & Longitude: -87.650230, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the digitised book jackets of the H.D. Carberry Collection of Caribbean Studies at the University of Illinois. There is no help, guidance or supporting information for the repository user available on this site.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||381 items (2015-04-13)|
|Subjects:||Fine and Performing Arts; Language and Literature|
|OpenDOAR ID:||859, Last reviewed: 2012-06-29 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/859/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.