|Digital Collections - USC|
|Organisation:||USC University Libraries|
USC (University of South Carolina)
|Address:||University Libraries, The University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina 29208|
|Location:||Latitude: 33.998380 & Longitude: -81.028020, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the digital collections held by the University of South Carolina. The site is well supported with background information and guidance documentation.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||47425 items (2017-03-23)|
|Software:||CONTENTdm, Version: 5.3|
|Subjects:||Arts and Humanities General|
|Content:||Books; Multimedia; Special|
|Remarks:||Special Items: Digitised historical documents.|
|OpenDOAR ID:||865, Last reviewed: 2012-06-11 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/865/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://www.sc.edu/library/digital/dacselect.html
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No retention period defined.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
- The repository is working with external partners to convert or migrate file formats
- The repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://www.sc.edu/library/digital/dacsustain.html