Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
|Address:||77 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139-4307|
|Location:||Latitude: 42.360100 & Longitude: -71.094200, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the publication output of the institution. Registered users can set up RSS feeds to notify them of newly added relevant content. A certain level of encryption and security is embedded in the site which may cause some users accessibility problems. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||93351 items (2017-04-21)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 1.8.2|
|Content:||Articles; Theses; Unpublished; Learning Objects; Multimedia|
|Contacts:||1. email@example.com, Administrator|
2. firstname.lastname@example.org, Administrator
|OpenDOAR ID:||88, Last reviewed: 2016-09-30 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/88/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://libguides.mit.edu/c.php?g=176372&p=1158986#collapse2