|Digital Library of the Commons (DLC)|
|Organisation:||Vincent and Elinor Ostrom Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis|
Indiana University (IU)
|Address:||107 S. Indiana Ave, Bloomington, IN 47405-7000|
|Location:||Latitude: 39.167950 & Longitude: -86.521320, Google Map|
|Description:||This is a subject based repository providing access to publications concerned with commons, common-pool resources and common property. The site also includes a keyword thesaurus and commons bibliography and has a easily accessed list of contactable support staff. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||10219 items (2017-04-27)|
|Subjects:||Law and Politics|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Unpublished; Books; Special|
|OpenDOAR ID:||89, Last reviewed: 2014-06-05 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/89/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Law and Politics
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the subject community
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.