|Organisation:||Pace University (Pace)|
|Address:||1 Pace Plaza, New York, NY 10038|
|Location:||Latitude: 40.708830 & Longitude: -74.003560, Google Map|
|Tel.:||+1 866 722 3338|
|Description:||University repository providing access to the publication output of the institution. Includes a paper of the day Registered users, not limited to institutional members, can set up email alerts or an RSS feed to notify them of newly added relevant content. Theses & dissertations are not in full text, but are only previewed. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||4895 items (2017-04-27)|
|Content:||Articles; Theses; Unpublished|
|Contacts:||1. Rey Racelis (email@example.com), Site Administrator|
2. firstname.lastname@example.org, Site Assistance
|OpenDOAR ID:||91, Last reviewed: 2014-06-05 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/91/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.