|Archive@NYU (New York University Faculty Digital Archive)|
|Organisation:||New York University (NYU)|
|Address:||70 Washington Square South, New York, NY 10012|
|Location:||Latitude: 40.725580 & Longitude: -73.998240, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is an institutional repository providing access to the publications of the university scholars. Registered users can set up email alerts to notify them of newly added materials. Users may set up RSS feeds to be alerted to new content. The interface is available in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||5806 items (2017-04-27)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 5.4|
|Content:||Conferences; Unpublished; Multimedia|
|Contacts:||Ekaterina Pechekhonova (firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrator, Tel. 212-998-3333|
|OpenDOAR ID:||923, Last reviewed: 2016-10-05 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/923/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- Submitted items are not vetted by the administrator.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
- No embargo policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://www.nyu.edu/its/faculty/fda/
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.