|Organisation:||Western Kentucky University|
|Address:||1906 College Heights Blvd, Bowling Green, Ky. 42101|
|Location:||Latitude: 36.971200 & Longitude: -86.445700, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is an institutional repository making available a portion of the scholarly output of the university. As of this audit the site is currently a pilot for the years 2007-2008. The site includes an RSS feed and registered users may elect to set up email alerts for newly added items.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||25153 items (2017-04-21)|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Unpublished|
|Contacts:||1. Connie Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org), Site Administrator, Tel. 270-745-6151|
2. Rose Davis (email@example.com), Site Assistance, Tel. 270-745-6154
|OpenDOAR ID:||928, Last reviewed: 2012-08-31 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/928/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://digitalcommons.wku.edu/faq.html#f6
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff, and registered students of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- For more information see webpage: http://digitalcommons.wku.edu/submission.html
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No retention period defined.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may not normally be removed from the repository.
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- The earlier version may be withdrawn from public view.
- The item's persistent URL will always link to the latest version.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: hhttp://digitalcommons.wku.edu/faq.html