|Address:||4301 Connecticut Ave, NW Suite 404, Washington DC 20008|
|Location:||Latitude: 38.944800 & Longitude: -77.063400, Google Map|
|Description:||This is an organisational repository, making available advocacy related materials produced by members of the Genetic Alliance. The items are intended for reuse by educators and trainers.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||2528 items (2014-02-19)|
|Subjects:||Biology and Biochemistry; Health and Medicine; Education|
|Content:||Unpublished; Learning Objects; Multimedia|
|OpenDOAR ID:||929, Last reviewed: 2014-02-19 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/929/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.