|DigitalCommons@The Texas Medical Center|
|Organisation:||Houston Academy of Medicine - Texas Medical Centre Library|
Texas Medical Center (TMC)
|Address:||2450 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77021|
|Location:||Latitude: 29.760000 & Longitude: -95.362500, Google Map|
|Description:||Repository providing access to the publication output of this medical specialised centre. Includes a paper of the day. Registered users, not limited to institutional members, can set up email alerts or an RSS feed to notify them of newly added relevant content. Individual researchers are able to have a page aggregating their papers, linked to the repository items and supported by background information on the individual and their activities. The interface is in English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||6171 items (2017-04-27)|
|Subjects:||Health and Medicine|
|OpenDOAR ID:||93, Last reviewed: 2014-06-05 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/93/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.