|K-State Research Exchange|
|Organisation:||Kansas State University|
|Address:||Manhattan, KS 66506|
|Location:||Latitude: 39.192900 & Longitude: -96.598400, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is an institutional repository providing access to materials produced by the students and scholars of the institution. Currently the site only provides access to dissertations and theses. Registered users, limited to institutional members, may set up an email alert to notify them of newly added materials.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||33044 items (2017-04-27)|
|Contacts:||Marty Courtois (firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrator, Tel. 785-532-4428|
|OpenDOAR ID:||931, Last reviewed: 2014-11-12 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/931/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
- No embargo policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://krex.ksu.edu/dspace/help/faq.jsp#2_1
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.