|Address:||4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario|
|Location:||Latitude: 43.774200 & Longitude: -79.498400, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is an institutional repository containing materials produced by the scholars at this university. Some items are only available to locally registered users of the site. An email alerting service is available for locally registered users.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||29971 items (2017-03-30)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 1.8.2|
|Content:||Articles; References; Conferences; Unpublished; Books; Learning Objects; Multimedia|
|Contacts:||Andrea Kosavic (firstname.lastname@example.org), Site Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||944, Last reviewed: 2013-02-05 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/944/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the content is not changed in any way
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
- For more information see webpage: http://pi.library.yorku.ca/dspace/content.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://pi.library.yorku.ca/dspace/content
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
- No embargo policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://pi.library.yorku.ca/dspace/content
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- No closure policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://pi.library.yorku.ca/dspace/withdrawal