|CJH Digital Collections (Center for Jewish History Digital Collections)|
|Organisation:||Center for Jewish History|
|Address:||15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011|
|Location:||Latitude: 40.756000 & Longitude: -73.986900, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a subject based repository for materials pertaining to Jewish history. The site is especially rich in digitised books, posters and other images relating to aspects of Jewish history. The site has a good user interface allowing easy filtering and review of items found through the custom search engine. Context sensitive help is available on each page via the question-mark symbol.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||57541 items (2015-02-12)|
|Subjects:||History and Archaeology|
|Content:||References; Unpublished; Books; Multimedia|
|Languages:||English; German; Yiddish; Hebrew|
|Contacts:||firstname.lastname@example.org, Site Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||945, Last reviewed: 2012-06-12 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/945/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: History and Archaeology
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.