|April 16 Archive|
|Organisation:||CDDC (Center for Digital Discourse and Culture)|
Virginia Tech (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
|Address:||Blacksburg, VA 24061|
|Location:||Latitude: 37.226300 & Longitude: -80.410500, Google Map|
|Description:||This archive works actively to deploy electronic media for the collection, interpretation, preservation, and display of stories and digital objects related to the tragedy of April 16, 2007, Blacksburg, Virginia and its many effects as text, image, and sound. Developed in cooperation with George Mason University's Center for History and New Media (CHNM), this project is receiving technical, curatorial and administrative support from Virginia Tech students, faculty, and staff.|
|Type:||Disciplinary - Operational|
|Size:||1884 items (2017-03-30)|
|Subjects:||History and Archaeology|
|Contacts:||1. Brent Jesiek (firstname.lastname@example.org), Media enquiries|
2. email@example.com, Administrator
|Remarks:||Special items include media reports, external links, personal writings, offical statements, podcasts and blog postings|
|OpenDOAR ID:||962, Last reviewed: 2013-01-07 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Software & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/962/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: All re-use of full data items prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- All re-use of full items is prohibited.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: History and Archaeology
- The repository is restricted to:
- Multimedia and audio-visual materials
- Other special item types
- Special materials: media reports, external links, personal writings, offical statements, podcasts and blog postings
- Principal Languages: English
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.