|Bergen Open Research Archive - UiB (BORA - UiB)|
|Organisation:||Universitetsbiblioteket i Bergen|
University of Bergen (UiB)
|Address:||Postboks 7800, 5020, Bergen|
|Location:||Latitude: 60.387900 & Longitude: 5.321800, Google Map|
|Tel.:||+47 55 58 00 00|
|Description:||This is a institutional repository for the University of Bergen. The repository interface is available in Norwegian and English. Users may set up RSS feeds to be alerted to new content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||9846 items (2016-02-08)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 3.2|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Books|
|OpenDOAR ID:||24, Last reviewed: 2014-05-21 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/24/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities: Multidisciplinary
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the subject community
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies not stated
- No preservation policy defined.