|Organisation:||Norwegian University of Life Sciences (Universitetet for miljø- og biovitenskap)|
|Address:||Campus Ås, Universitetstunet 3, Ås|
|Location:||Latitude: 59.666400 & Longitude: 10.768000, Google Map|
|Tel.:||+47 67 23 00 00|
|Description:||This site provides access to the research output of the institution. Interface is available in English and Norwegian.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||2065 items (2014-10-16)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 3.1.16|
|Subjects:||Agriculture, Food and Veterinary; Biology and Biochemistry; Chemistry and Chemical Technology; Ecology and Environment; Mathematics and Statistics; Business and Economics|
|OpenDOAR ID:||2432, Last reviewed: 2014-04-04 - Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH, Contacts & Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/2432/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Re-use of full data items permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
provided the content is not changed in any way
- for personal research or study purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- For more information see webpage: http://www.umb.no/brage-en/article/about-copyright-and-the-content-of-brage.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.