|Pakistan Research Repository|
|Organisation:||Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC)|
|Address:||Sector H-9, Islamabad|
|Location:||Latitude: 33.718200 & Longitude: 73.060500, Google Map|
|Description:||PhD theses based repository hosted by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. Full text copies of doctoral theses produced in the country in a wide range of academic disciplines are hosted on this site. The interface is in English and contains RSS feeds to alert users to new content.|
|Type:||Aggregating - Operational|
|Size:||9875 items (2016-07-07)|
|Software:||EPrints, Version: 3.1.1|
|Languages:||English; Arabic; Urdu|
|Contacts:||1. firstname.lastname@example.org, Site Administrator|
2. Javed Ali Memon (email@example.com), Programmer
|Remarks:||Partners: PERN, HEC - National Digital Library|
|OpenDOAR ID:||250, Last reviewed: 2014-01-06 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/250/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies defined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- Withdrawn items are deleted entirely from the database.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- No closure policy defined.