|Organisation:||University of Waikato Libraries|
University of Waikato
|Address:||Gate 1 Knighton Road, Private Bag 3105, Hamilton 3240|
|Location:||Latitude: -37.777230 & Longitude: 175.273670, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is an institutional repository with scholarly output included from the individual university departments and centres. Not all documents listed on the site are open access, and a sizable portion are only available on publisher journal sites. An RSS feed is available, and registered users may set up an email alert to notify them of newly added materials.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||6801 items (2013-06-17)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 1.7.2|
|Content:||Articles; References; Conferences; Unpublished; Special|
|Contacts:||1. Research Commons Administrators (firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrator|
2. email@example.com, OAI Administrator
|Remarks:||Special items include: External links to publishers sites|
|OpenDOAR ID:||938Missing data is needed for: Policies - |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/938/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Commercial metadata re-use permitted
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- No submission policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.