Email Distribution Service
This service allows repository administrators, service providers and researchers to contact all, or a bespoke selection of repository administrators listed on this site. It is offered in the hope that it will further facilitate the global and regional Open Access and repository community of practise. For maximum effect, please read the following guidance information carefully before using the request form to apply for this service. Please note the mandatory fields for completion carefully.
- Announcements of conferences, events or workshops
- News or announcements concerning OA software platform developments
- News of Open Access developments
- Requests for collaborators on a project, research or similar
- Announcements of research results of general interest to the OA community
- Spam of all varieties
- Advertisements for unrelated or inappropriate commercial products
- Attached documents of any kind
- Potentially offensive messages
Request this Service
Please use the special request form to apply for this service. All emails are redistributed as plain text
All messages for distribution will be reviewed by OpenDOAR staff for suitability before distribution. The decision to distribute remains solely with OpenDOAR staff, and no correspondence on the matter will be entered into.
Please note that some of the repositories listed in OpenDOAR lack email contact addresses, others may have chosen to opt out of this service or employ spam filters that may negate contact efforts. As such no guarantee of successful contact with any specific sites is made by OpenDOAR. If you wish to directly a particular repository site contact, you are recommended to examine the full OpenDOAR record details, or the site of interest.
OpenDOAR reserves the right to amend, review or withdraw this service at any time.